Privacy, PECR and GDPR Policy
Updated July 2018
This policy covers:
- Our protocol for email marketing
- How we hold and use data
We at Simply Collective Worship Limited write assembly and thoughts for the day for primary schools. We aim to create a simple yet effective scheme to reduce the amount of time teachers need to spend planning their daily opportunities for collective worship.
- All the data we hold and use is publicly available data. We do to hold or use any personal data. Schools are public bodies and as such information such as their address, telephone number and email addresses are publicly available.
- We keep our customer and school information secure.
- The ICO website regarding Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations (PECR) states: You can email or text any corporate body. However, it is good practice – and good business sense – to keep a ‘do not email or text’ list of any businesses that object or opt out, and screen any new marketing lists against that.
- We market through informing schools about our product by email. We limit the amount of times we will email schools to twice a half term at the most.
- We keep a list of schools that do not want to receive marketing emails from Simply Collective Worship and will no longer include them in marketing campaigns.
- Regarding GDPR, we do not hold any personal information.
- Our emails contain the following opt out information: We at Simply Collective Worship create resources to improve the well-being of pupils and staff, save teachers time and save schools money. We limit the number of emails we send to schools but if you would like to be removed from our mailing list please ‘unsubscribe’ in reply to this email.
For more information or if there any questions regarding our use of data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07451 342478.